*Embodying the Flow + Mandala of Asanas or 200 hour Prana Vinyasa foundation training required
September 11-15, 2019 Location TBA
October 9-13, 2019 Location TBA
$1500 (before August 1)
$1250 (after August )
Live with the power of the earth, water, air, space, and inner fire through Prana Flow sequencing of “Elemental Vinyasa”. We are a microcosm of the macrocosm of the earth. Our body is comprised of all of the elements which make up life – the food of the earth nourishes our flesh and bones creating the structure of the body; the sacred waters flowing as the rivers and oceans which nourish and are reflected as our fluid body; the sun that heats us from the outside can be seen in the metabolic and electrical fire of our cellular and neural network; the air which is the breath of life that nourishes every cell inside and out; and the space which primarily pervades our inner body and embraces our outer body and life~~~
Awakening the “elemental body” can be seen as the primary energetic map in Prana Vinyasa® Flow that forms the foundation for our sequencing of movement alchemy; our embodiment of nature; and an integrated flow between our practice and life. In this unique experience of the roots and evolution through the Elemental Vinyasa pathway of the Prana Flow Elemental Namaskars you will embody 5 new Namaskars that relate to the 5 elements as understood through the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda as well as 5 new sequences created by Shiva Rea, the seed founder of Prana Vinyasa® Yoga, to integrate and offer to your personal practice and teaching. In this next 100 hours of teacher training we will dive deeper into hands on assists and enhancements (MOA) throughout the training to deepen your awareness and give you more tools to help others in their growth through your guidance.
- Embody and Teach Five Elemental Namaskars – Bhumi (earth) Namaskar, Jala (water) Namaskar, Agni (fire) Namaskar, Hridaya (air) Namaskar, Akash (space) Namaskar.
- Principles of Prana Flow Movement Alchemy for sequencing elemental vinyasa
- Integration of elemental meditation
- Caring for the Elemental Body through Ayurvedic Dinacharya and Lifestyle (Daily and Seasonal) Rhythms
- Prana Vinyasa Online Training is required for this training. The Elemental Prana Vinyasa® Course offers you ten (1.5 hour) solar and lunar video practices for your continuing practice and support. Live teaching emphasizes hands-on assist, personal embodiment and understanding of Elemental Prana Vinyasa sequences.
September 11-15, 2019
Embody the elements in the beautiful eastern sierras through the Elemental Vinyasa solar sequences created by Shiva Rea + hiking to pristine high mountain lakes, practicing on the rocks by the rivers, soaking in the natural hot springs, sunrises, star gazing + more~~~
October 9-13, 2019
Embody the elements by the sea in San Clemente through the Elemental Vinyasa lunar sequences created by Shiva Rea + a deeper dive into the introduction of Living Ayurveda. Ground, nourish, activate, circulate + embrace how the elements can balance inside and out.